To start on using IndieVolume follow these steps:
- Launch IndieVolume, an icon will appear in the system tray area...
- Double-click on the IndieVolume icon, or right-click and select Show IndieVolume in the system tray - the main window will appear...
- Find Skype in the list of Active Applications and tick Handled check box
- Click Mute Others check box for Skype and make IndieVolume handle WinAmp
- Switch to Skype and ensure IndieVolume will automatically mute WinAmp on receiving the call
- Right-click on the tray icon, select Exit -- IndieVolume will stop
- IndieVolume is not running, applications sound are as they were before.